Published on November 19th, 2011 | by Mithil Bhatia0
SteelSeries Simraceaway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel
The gaming world is becoming competitive with the huge demands in games and the games themselves are becoming more realistic. For realistic Games, the accessories should also greatly accompany them. So, akin to above, we are introducing a fantastic gaming accessory for hardcore gamers, SteelSeries Simraceaway S1 Steering Wheel, a steering wheel practice very similar to those used in F1 cars, which is developed with Ignite Technologies, and tested by a team of Indy 500 and Simracing champion drivers.
It’s obvious that the device is not as complicated as Formula 1 steering, but the look is quite professional. The Simraceaway S1 wheel is a handheld device that brings a true racing experience to your laptop or PC via USB and doesn’t require any pedal sets or bulky seats. So you have everything in your reach from steering, shift and pedal controls on a free-standing, real-wheel design to assist setting dials. Although this device does not have a base to lean on, works well with its own motion sensors that will imitate the game and intimate the gamers.
S1 Steering Wheel can be used with all leading PC racing games like – iRacing, Need For Speed, Simraceway, GTR, Live for Speed, or with any other PC racing game on the market.
Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel key features include:
- 15 fully programmable buttons and directional pad for a personalized set-up
- Customizable steering sensitivity coupled with quick rotary dials for driving aids
- Interactive in-game: RPM and Shift Indicator lights that respond to Simraceway online gameplay
- Real-feel: Rubberized racing wheel comfort grips with realistic racing wheel shifters for true to life racing experience
- Quick set-up: plug and play while racing in the online Simraceway platform
Pricing and Availability
Best part is that it’s not highly price. It is internationally priced for 120 Euros, that if compared to other racing video games peripherals, it’s not at all badly priced.